WHAT IS A COOKIE?
At any time you can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options on your Internet browser. Likewise, the user can activate:
- Private browsing, whereby your browser stops acting on browsing history, website passwords, cookies and other information on the pages you visit, or
- The do-not-track function, whereby the browser asks the websites you visit not to track your browsing habits, for example, to serve you advertisements of interest to you on the sites you visit.
Below we include the links to manage cookies in the most relevant browsers:
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Keep in mind that if you reject the installation of cookies, you will be able to continue using the website, although the use of some of its services may be limited.
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION OF THE COOKIES USED
|_ga||2 years||It is used to distinguish users.|
|1P_JAR||7 days||Provides navigation data for Google statistics|
|APISID||2 years||These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information while viewing the pages with Google maps on them.|
|CONSENT||Permanent||It is used to store if the user has given their consent to Google services|
|HSID||1 year||These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information while viewing the pages with Google maps on them.|
|NID||2 years||These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information while viewing the pages with Google maps on them.|
|SIDCC||3 Months||Security cookie to protect user data from unauthorized access|
|_ga||xxx||2 years||It is used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||xxx||1 day||It is an analytical cookie, related to Google Analytics that is used to distinguish users.|
|viewed_cookie_policy||xxx||Session||The cookie notice tool itself installed on the portal uses a session cookie whose purpose is to remember the user’s preference for the information provided on these mechanisms.|
|wfwaf-authcookie||WordPress||Session||This cookie is set by the WordPress security connector “Wordfence”. It is used to authenticate the user’s login request.|
|wp-settings-*||WordPress||1 year||These cookies are used by WordPress to customize the user interface.|
|wp-settings-time-*||WordPress||1 year||These cookies are used by WordPress to customize the user interface.|